Insurance Marketing Today: What’s working (and what’s not)
Michael Jans turned the tables. This time, he let YOU – the audience – choose the questions. He gives his most poignant answers. (With a few surprises.)
Do NOT miss this podcast if you want to hear what Michael’s answers are to any of these questions:
- What is the ONE place I should invest my resources for rapid organic growth?
- Do commercial lines producers really need to ‘do digital marketing’ if they’re already constantly in touch with their clients?
- Should the Independent Agency Channel give up on Personal Lines? (Do not miss Michael’s response to this important question.)
- My CSR’s keep telling me that prospects just want the cheapest price. What should I do?
- What are the ‘4 Kinds of Money’ in insurance. (This question comes from a broker who saw Michael’s recent keynote at an industry conference.)
- Maybe I’m old school, but I just don’t ‘get’ digital. Should I throw in the towel?
What are other agents & brokers doing to thrive? What are the biggest trends affecting the retail insurance agent & broker? What are the most important strategies and tactics you need to grow faster? Find out here in the Connected Insurance Podcast, where Michael Jans discusses the biggest issues affecting the independent insurance agent and broker with the industries leading figures.
One More Thing! What do you think? How will you and your peers use this to grow your agency or brokerage? Share your thoughts in the comment section below, subscribe to get updates delivered to you and *please share this if you found it informative.