Dated: November 2020
Unless otherwise defined in this Service Attachment, capitalized terms will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement. This Service Attachment governs your Paid Search Package subscription.
1.1. “Paid Search Package” means the Paid Search Package you ordered in the applicable Order Form. There are three different Paid Search Packages: Brand, Target, and Omni. All Paid Search Packages, including Brand, will have all the benefits set forth in the “Paid Search Campaign” in Section 2. The Target and Omni Packages shall have the additional options respectively set forth in Sections 6 and 7 of this Service Attachment.
1.2. “Paid Search Strategist” means a Paid Search Strategist who will oversee your Paid Search Package.
1.3. “Paid Search Campaign” means your specifically designed Paid Search Package.
2. Subscription Term. The initial term of your subscription to the Paid Search Package shall be six (6) months (the “Initial PPC Subscription”). After your Initial PPC Subscription, your subscription to the Paid Search Package shall renew automatically for one (1) month terms until you provide us with a written request to cancel such subscription.
After agreeing to purchase a Paid Search Package, you will also receive an e-mail from a Paid Search Strategist that will provide you with (1) an invitation to set-up a welcome call, and (2) an onboarding survey, which should be completed prior to the welcome call. Once the survey has been completed, and during the welcome call, the Paid Search Strategist will discuss a strategy for your Paid Search Package. During this call, the Paid Search Strategist will recommend a Landing Page, which will be hosted, created, and managed by us unless we agree on a different option (a Company hosted Landing Page is recommended as such Landing Pages are optimized for performance).
Paid Search Campaign
Once you and the Company agree upon a strategy, and once you have an established Google Ad Account (see below), we will begin building your Paid Search Campaign, which shall include, at minimum, the following options available in the Brand product.
|– Competitive Research||– Search Campaign Build Out|
|– Keyword Research||– Creative Design for Display|
|– Ad Creation||– Setup of Landing Pages|
|– Geo Targeting Setup||– Ad Extension Setup|
- The Target and Omni packages will have the additional options set forth in sections 6 and 7 of this Service Attachment.
- Within five (5) business days after starting the building process, we will send you an invitation for a “review call” where you will review the build-out with the Paid Search Strategist. Once you initially approve of your Paid Search Campaign, we will provide you the necessary information for your compliance officer to approve of your Paid Search Campaign. Upon your compliance officer’s approval of the Paid Search Campaign, which must be provided to us in writing (including via e-mail), we will launch the Paid Search Campaign.
4. Google Ad Account
- Prior to building the Paid Search Campaign, you must have an established “Google Ad Account.” You must provide us with Administrator access to your Google Ad Account. If you do not have such an account and wish for us to create an account on your behalf, you may authorize us to do so in writing (including by e-mail) as your agent. By doing so, you agree to be bound, as a Customer, to the Google LLC Advertising Program Terms available online at https://payments.google.com/paymentsinfofinder (while selecting “United States” as the “billing country” and “US Dollar” as the “currency”) (the “Google Terms.”) For the avoidance of doubt, the agency created by this paragraph is a limited agency that only applies to the scope of the agency, which for clarity, is for the Company to set up your Google Ad Account and agree to the Google Terms on your behalf.
- You will be responsible for all payments owed under the Google Terms. For your Google Ad Account to be considered as “established,” you must login to your Google Ad Account and enter your payment method and information from which you desire all Google Ad payments to be made.
- Upon your agreement to purchase a Paid Search Package, the One Time Set-up Payment will be due immediately. The first Subscription Payment will be due thirty (30) days after your agreement to purchase a Paid Search Package. Thereafter, the Subscription Payment shall be due each month during the term of your subscription to the Paid Search Package.
6. Ad Spend
- In order to launch your Paid Search Campaign, you must set a budget for your desired monthly Ad Spend. In order to do so, you must send your Paid Search Strategist your desired monthly Ad Spend in writing (which may be in the form of an e-mail). Such a request must specify the specific Adword and the budget you desire to set for that specific Adword.
- Due to the instantaneous speed of online marketing, it is possible that your spending either surpasses, or falls below, your budget. It is also possible that such a discrepancy may not attributable to the Company. Any problems regarding such discrepancies should be addressed directly with the online platform on which the marketing is conducted (i.e. Google, Facebook, etc.). In the event that such parties are unable to correct any such discrepancies, and the discrepancy is more than 10% of your requested budget, you and the Company will negotiate, in good faith, a resolution, taking into account the responsible party and the benefit that you received from the marketing traffic and/or leads that were generated.
- In the event you purchase the “Target” Paid Search Package option, in addition to receiving all the Brand options in Section 2, your Paid Search Campaign shall also include the following:
- Product Campaign: The Landing Page will have a conversion option, which may be a click conversation, a form fill conversation, or a form to receive the prospective customer’s information in order to hold a phone call.
- Retargeting Campaign: Specific ads will be created to “retarget” past visitors of your website to attempt to draw them back in order to convert the past visitor into a customer.
- Monthly Status Report: You will receive a monthly status report that demonstrates the efficacy of your Paid Search Campaign.
- In the event you purchase the “Omni” Paid Search Package option, in addition to receiving all the options available in the Brand and Target packages, your Paid Search Campaign shall also include the following:
- Paid Ads on Bing or Facebook – Your Paid Search Campaign will market via paid ads on Facebook, Bing or Google. (Please note that service does not encompass the creation of an entire separate marketing strategy on any platform and we will not be providing any other marketing services on any platform other than publishing the ads created for your Paid Search Campaign).
9. Additional Project Hours
- After your Paid Search Campaign is launched, you may require additional support services during your subscription. Your subscription includes a limited amount of these services. A subscription to the Brand package will include 30 minutes of such services during each month of the subscription. Subscriptions to the Target and Omni packages will include 1 hour of such support services during each month of your subscription.
- In the event that you require additional support services, beyond those included in your subscription, you may request additional services, which will be billed at a rate of $150 per hour.
10. Your Responsibilities.
- You play an important role in helping us deliver a successful Paid Search Campaign. You will be expected to follow our schedule and process, provide requested information (including, but not limited to content, images, feedback, applicable domain names) in a timely manner, and ensure that the Paid Search Campaign has been approved by your Compliance Officer. Your failure to provide timely feedback when requested may result in delays and subject you to additional charges. We will not be responsible for delays or your dissatisfaction resulting from your failure to abide by the terms herein.