Is your agency’s retention rate merely ‘good enough’?
Don’t underestimate how valuable a great retention rate really is. The difference between an 86% and a 95% retention rate can add up to millions of dollars over just a few years.
Grab your pen and paper and get ready to take pages of notes from the top retention experts in the insurance industry. Learn the strategies and tactics that will take your retention rate from acceptable to exceptional.
- Chuck Blondino, Director of Agency Capabilities and Programs at Safeco Insurance. Chuck Blondino is one of the foremost experts on retention in the insurance industry. His position gives him a bird’s eye view of exactly why retention makes such a big difference for independent agencies and what really separates successful agencies from struggling ones. Through Safeco’s much loved programs and workshops for independent agents, Chuck has been responsible for helping agencies improve their customer retention, deepen relationships, and generate more referrals for years.
- Michael Reddy, President & CEO of the Benefits Division and Senior Vice President of Field Operations at Keystone Insurers Group, and President of Synergy Insurance Group. As an agency owner for nearly 20 years and a leader at the revered Keystone Insurers Group for almost 10 years, Michael Reddy knows the independent insurance channel inside and out, and understands first-hand the impact customer retention has on an independent insurance agency’s success.
- Mike Mathisen, President of Colorado Insurance. With nearly 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, Mike Mathisen, longtime friend and client of Agency Revolution, has developed a keen understanding of the significance of strong customer relationships. Colorado Insurance is among the fastest growing independent agencies in North America, exceeding 30% growth every year. The emphasis Mike puts on relationships and customer retention at his agency are no small part of that success.
- Dustin Boss, Founder & CEO of Emere Apps, and Risk Advisor at Ottowa Kent. Dustin isn’t just a seasoned insurance agent, he’s a forward thinking technology innovator working to build tools and resources that help agencies write new business, retain clients, and open up new possibilities. Dustin’s unique blend of skills and experience gives him a valuable perspective on what agencies must do to strengthen relationships with consumers today and in the future.
Delight your customers with Fuse™
If you really want to increase your retention rate, you need to deliver the right message to your customers at the right time. That’s why Agency Revolution built Fuse™ to:
- Trigger messages and tasks based on changes in policy information, history with your agency, and more.
- Run pre-built sequences or customize your own direct mail, text message, or email campaigns right from your computer.
- Easily keep track of the most important data about your agency and your customers from an intuitive dashboard.
- And so much more you’ll need to see it yourself to believe it!
The Connected Insurance Podcast
Listen to in-depth interviews with the geniuses, innovators, movers, and shakers of the independent insurance channel. Learn about the most important strategies, tactics, trends, and challenges facing today’s independent insurance agent & broker.